Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a crazy thing

Because of my love of sports (you don't have to be good to enjoy them), I have decided to talk about one of my favorite hobbies. Although golf is probably my favorite sport, I have not played in a while, considering that it is February! Having said that, I really love skiing. This past December, my family took a trip to Salt Lake City, Utah for a ski adventure! Some of the pictures we took there were so neat, that I really felt like sharing them.
That is really beautiful, isn't it?



Here am I, taking a rest, probably a bit upset about just wiping out in the ankle-deep snow!

Ah, look at that form... Looks a little like the guy on the below doesn't it?


Yes, this did happen right after the above photo. Joellyn got in my way though :)

Skiing really is a strange thing. A person straps each foot to a long board, goes outside in the coldest weather possible, let themselves fall down a hill at amazing speeds (their life resting in the little control that they have), and then has to pay for all of it!

It sure is a lot of fun, though.

No comments: